10 Most Romantic Places in Bali
Bali has been long known as the love sanctuary to tourists from all over the world. The eye-pleasing nature blends in with the majestic culture, kindest hospitality and touch of modernism, crafting an amorous synergy that establishes the island as one of the most romantic destinations on Earth.
Should you bring significant other for a romantic getaway in the island of gods, Sun Island Bali has curated for your most special eat-pray-love adventure the most romantic places in Bali. Here’s the list of Bali’s most beautiful havens for couple!
1. Take a romantic walk at Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud
Dividing the lushness of Ubud, Campuhan Ridge Walk is a short trek in the heart of Ubud. Whether in early morning or sunset time, the magnificent view of the surrounding rice fields or thatch will accompany you during your romantic walk with your loved one. The breeze might sooth you, but the scorching sun might not; therefore, keep yourself hydrated or bring extra water for this romantic trek stays romantic until the end.
2. Show your loved one the island’s most exotic Hidden Beaches – Bingin, Tegal Wangi, Melasti – Tanah Lot
There are lots more beautiful beaches in Bali hiding like a gem waiting to be found. Away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta or Sanur, or newly swarmed Uluwatu beaches, those hidden beaches – spread across the islands – always offer serenity and romantic moment for a kiss or two.
You can opt to show your loved ones the magical emerald floor of Bingin Beach, near Uluwatu, and wrap some sunset moment on your Instagram.
You can also have a comforting natural sea-water Jacuzzi for couple at Tegal Wangi Beach, meters below Tegal Wangi temple, Jimbaran.
As an option, you can also go North-West to the hidden gold-sanded beach with small waterfall at Melasti – Tanah Lot.
Whichever beaches you’re going to, there are always touches of nature to add some romantic sense to your getaway.
3. Have a sunset dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Jimbaran Bay has long known for its seafood cuisine. It might be a banal choice of romantic place at first; but, imagine you have an early dinner literally on the beach, with beautiful sunsets ahead. Some seafood delight and a bit of wine would make sure a long, romantic night awaits you.
4. Be the king and queen of Summer in the island’s Natural Waterfall – Tibumana, Banyumala, Tegenungan, Aling-Aling
Deep in the wilderness of Bali, some most beautiful natural waterfalls are waiting to be found. The fresh air, cold water, rippling sound and thunderous falls will coronate you and your loved one the king and queen of summer.
Banyumala Twin Waterfalls are hidden in the woods in Buleleng. The view of the twins and the tranquility of the surrounding will give you millions of ways to express your love.
Aling-Aling Waterfalls in Singaraja is another twin waterfall. Each fall creates different stream at different speed symbolizing the dynamics of lovers. The best part is: the twin has a natural water slides which will make a Tarzan and Jane scene for you.
Tegenungan Waterfall surprisingly isn’t located at high grounds. Located in Gianyar, the fall with strong current and huge debits is an instant romantic getaway from the rush in nearby towns.
Tibumana Waterfall in Bangli isn’t as massive as others. Surrounded by giant woods and wild lifes, the waterfall is surprisingly calm and soothing. The romantic vibe is undeniably unavoidable.
5. Wrap a chocolate at Bali Chocolate Factory
Chocolate has always been a means of love expressions since the ancient time. While you can always buy and wrap chocolate to express love, you can make it more special by making it together with your loved one. Bali Chocolate Factory in Karangasem will make it happen to you in a tour of chocolate-making, which you can make romantic with your significant other. Even, you can try swinging into the beautiful sky.
6. Couple ride in a horseback like in fairy tale at Berawa Beach
In fairy tale, the princess and the prince charming take a horse ride for two on the beach. In Bali, you can make your own fairy tale scene, too. At Berawa Beach, Canggu, you can take a simple horseback riding along the beach, the nearby villages and temples, with guides if you’re not brave enough for independent riding.
7. Wish upon a Giant Banyan Tree
There’s a 700-year old Banyan Tree in Gesing Village in the North of Bali. Standing tall and firm at 85 feet, the ancient tree is believed to be inhabited by spirits, which will help delivering your wish to the gods. Make a romantic wish upon the tree that your love will last forever and the nature will conspire to grant it for you.
8. Sanctify your love on the Most Sacredly Beautiful Temples – Pura Luhur Lempuyang, Pura Ulun Danu
While Bali is the island of thousand temples, some temples have a very distinct romantic shade to express your love. Dreamy feeling and majestic atmosphere of the temple is perfect to find your inner peace and true love.
Pura Luhur Lempuyang is often called the temples above the clouds; and you know, it’s an amorous place to be in love with.
Pura Ulun Danu in Bratan Lake is completely picturesque, sacred and romantic at the same time.
9. Delve into the sea of Marigold at Belok Village
At Belok Village near Bedugul, you can find on the roadside the Marigold fields that stretch out like a sea of gold. The Marigold itself has a sacred significance in Balinese culture for the color is often associated with the highest god in Balinese mythology. Not only this sea of marigold is picturesque, but it reminds us that flower is always a symbol of love.
10. Hillside picnic by the ocean at Bukit Asah
Lay out your blanket and prepare your picnic basket on the green, slanted hills of Bukit Asah, Karangasem. The hill is stunning with its picturesque surrounding. Yet, if that’s not enough, you can go early in the morning to sit back and enjoy the sunrise for the hill is overlooking Indian Ocean at its finest spot.
With all those wonders and Bali’s romantic spots, you can always plan your romantic getaway as a fairy tale ahead and let Sun Island Bali prepares the rest.
Sun Island Bali Group operates the website www.sunislandbali.com, www.sunislandkuta.com, www.whiterosebali.com, www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com,www.sunislandlegian.com
- These Legal Notice of Online Sale apply to all reservations and purchases made online.
- The site enables users to reserve rooms and supplementary services in all Sun Island Bali hotels and villas property.
- The Guest confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Online Sale.
The Guest shall respect the below process:
- To find a hotel or a villa, to select a check-in and a check-out date, to select a room and rate;
- To select, when needed and/or available, additional services;
- To check the reservation details, the total price including taxes and the applicable hotel’s policies and sales conditions related to the selected rate;
- To inform the Guest details;
- To read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of Online Sale;
- To confirm the reservation;
- To Guarantee the reservation;
- To pay for the reservation (when requested only).
- The Guest reservation is subject to an acknowledgement of receipt by email.
- The email shall summarize the dates, the services reserved, the prices, the address of the hotel concerned, the hotel’s policies related to the selected rate.
- The Guest shall provide his/her bank details as a guarantee of the reservation using a valid credit card The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this reservation purposes.
- Each rate booked at Sun Island Bali Group property, is subject to a Cancellation Policy. Failure to check in on the reserved arrival date will incur a penalty charge as detailed in the Cancellation Policy.
- To process with the payment the Guest shall inform:
His/her credit card number;
Its expiration date;
Its card verification number (csv).
- The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this payment purposes.
- The confirmation of reservation constitutes an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature between the parties. The Guest acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read, understood and accepted the sales conditions related to the selected rate.
This web site and the related web sites contained herein (collectively, the "Site") make available information on hotels, villas, and other transient stay facilities (each a "Property") owned, managed or franchised by Sun Island Bali.
In order to provide multiple access points to the services and products we offer, any one of these websites may ask for and collect personally identifiable information in order to enhance your experience and provide you with relevant information. Those websites, including:
- www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com, and
When using the Online Reservation and Online Registration you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date. Other information may be collected are: (i) reservation or information requests, (ii) purchasing products or services, (iii) responding to communications from us (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations), (iv) including collecting publicly available information from social networking web sites, We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of 'cookies' to obtain information about you while visiting our websites. A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Sun Island Bali cookies assign your computer with a unique identifier, which in turn, becomes your identification card whenever you return to Sun Island Bali websites. These cookies are limited to Sun Island Bali websites only, and are not designed to follow you when traveling on the Internet and will not remember your email address.