Top Attractions in Legian
Legian is a perfect spot for young-at-heart visitors and those who admire the party-face of Bali. Located between the famous Kuta area and fancy Seminyak vibes, Legian is an ideal area for recreation – from surfing, to café-hopping, full-day shopping or full-night partying.
Sun Island Bali has garnered some top tourism spots in Legian to spend your Bali getaway in style.
Stretched out between the crowded Kuta Beach and vibrant Double Six Beach, this gold-sanded beach is a more relaxed spot compared to the neighboring beaches. Whether you aim for beach lounging, sea-swimming, or surfing, Legian Beach gives the same spirit as other most famous beaches in Bali.
Bali and surfing is two co-related thing. The best thing about in Bali, especially Legian, is: it’s beginner-friendly. If one’s not confident enough to surf alone, myriads of surf schools are available in Legian. One of the most trusted ones is the RipCurl School of Surf – Asia’s leading surf board.
Ground Zero Monument
Ground Zero Monument stand erects in Legian Street as a memorial to the departed of the 2002 Bali Bombing.The memorial is carved on sandstone and decorated with marbles. A memorial ceremony is held every year on October 12 to honor those who have fallen victims to the tragedy.
Legian Traditional Arts Market
Along Jalan Melasti, Legian, the art market stretches. Should you look for convenient daily wears or unique souvenirs with much affordable price, these shops might be a perfect shot. Our little tips: mind your belongings and try bargaining.
Legian Street itself
Inarguably, one of the most vibrant streets in Bali, Legian Street literally never rests. It’s a dynamic street full of shops, restaurants, bars, tattoo parlors, day spas, and night clubs, with pedestrians occupying the street for 24/7. Bali’s biggest clubs are located in this street – from Legian 61 (known as Skygarden) and viaipi. If you’re a party-monster, this street definitely belongs to you.
While in Legian, you can also visit Sunken Pool Bar has a selection of tasty light meals to savor while lounging by the pool. Using mostly locally sourced ingredients, each dish on the menu paired with a selection of drinks will be a perfect company on your lazy day.
If you want a more serene pool, you can go to Skylight Rooftop Bar, a pool bar that brings in a cool ambiance for you to chill out and relax under Bali sky. Dip in the rooftop whirl pool or just lounge in the lazy chairs while waiting for your evening to come. Skylight Rooftop Bar can also be tailor-made into a stylish private function venue.
After all, you can quench your hunger at Topix Asia Restaurant & Bar is a funky dining venue at the lobby area that was inspired by and puts together signature dishes from the Asian region into one menu. Give in and let yourself be taken to an exciting palatable journey.
All of these spots are located at Sun Island Hotel & Spa Legian, Jl. Legian 123, Bali.
Legian, similar to its neighbor, Kuta, is the modern face of Bali. This is the place for those young at heart and for those who wish to have a lot of fun while in Bali. Sun Island Bali has helped you pointing out some of the best tourist spots; should you wish to spend your time in Legian, we are keen to look after you in our warmest hospitality.
Sun Island Bali Group operates the website www.sunislandbali.com, www.sunislandkuta.com, www.whiterosebali.com, www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com,www.sunislandlegian.com
- These Legal Notice of Online Sale apply to all reservations and purchases made online.
- The site enables users to reserve rooms and supplementary services in all Sun Island Bali hotels and villas property.
- The Guest confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Online Sale.
The Guest shall respect the below process:
- To find a hotel or a villa, to select a check-in and a check-out date, to select a room and rate;
- To select, when needed and/or available, additional services;
- To check the reservation details, the total price including taxes and the applicable hotel’s policies and sales conditions related to the selected rate;
- To inform the Guest details;
- To read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of Online Sale;
- To confirm the reservation;
- To Guarantee the reservation;
- To pay for the reservation (when requested only).
- The Guest reservation is subject to an acknowledgement of receipt by email.
- The email shall summarize the dates, the services reserved, the prices, the address of the hotel concerned, the hotel’s policies related to the selected rate.
- The Guest shall provide his/her bank details as a guarantee of the reservation using a valid credit card The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this reservation purposes.
- Each rate booked at Sun Island Bali Group property, is subject to a Cancellation Policy. Failure to check in on the reserved arrival date will incur a penalty charge as detailed in the Cancellation Policy.
- To process with the payment the Guest shall inform:
His/her credit card number;
Its expiration date;
Its card verification number (csv).
- The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this payment purposes.
- The confirmation of reservation constitutes an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature between the parties. The Guest acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read, understood and accepted the sales conditions related to the selected rate.
This web site and the related web sites contained herein (collectively, the "Site") make available information on hotels, villas, and other transient stay facilities (each a "Property") owned, managed or franchised by Sun Island Bali.
In order to provide multiple access points to the services and products we offer, any one of these websites may ask for and collect personally identifiable information in order to enhance your experience and provide you with relevant information. Those websites, including:
- www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com, and
When using the Online Reservation and Online Registration you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date. Other information may be collected are: (i) reservation or information requests, (ii) purchasing products or services, (iii) responding to communications from us (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations), (iv) including collecting publicly available information from social networking web sites, We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of 'cookies' to obtain information about you while visiting our websites. A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Sun Island Bali cookies assign your computer with a unique identifier, which in turn, becomes your identification card whenever you return to Sun Island Bali websites. These cookies are limited to Sun Island Bali websites only, and are not designed to follow you when traveling on the Internet and will not remember your email address.