Island Spa Opens its 4th Location
Kuta, 16 May, 2017. Island Spa managed by Sun Island Bali opens its 4th site in Bali, this time at Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta (formerly known as Sun Island Hotel Kuta). The opening of Island Spa at the Kuta hotel is a response to the market’s demand for a quality spa in the area. Kuta offers vast arrays of attractions and activities that visitors can explore day and night, including spa. Guests who stay at Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta now have an option for a quality relaxing time in the hotel’s professionally run spa. Island Spa is a trusted name in the business with high standard of services and products that offer a unique experience for the guests.
Island Spa at Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta is located on the 4th floor of the hotel building, housing four treatment rooms with two treatment beds in each of them. In addition to the treatment rooms, Island Spa is equipped with a reflexology room with four individual cozy lounges. Using products of selected ingredients extracted from the nature, Island Spa’s philosophy is to tune one’s inner self with rejuvenating energies of the universe. After each of the specially designed treatments by an Island Spa’s professional therapist, guests will feel rejuvenated physically and spiritually.
The spa menu includes an extensive selection of massage rituals and packages. The Traditional Balinese Massage is known for its therapeutic effect with its classic palm and thumb pressure techniques that combine gentle and long strokes. Shirodara Massage, using Ayurvedic healing system, is another worth-trying treatment at Island Spa, with a unique, therapeutic step of pouring liquids over the forehead. For another uniquely refreshing experience, guests can choose Warm Stone Massage, which combines a massage and the use of warm river stones anointed with oil to be placed on the chakra energy centers. Island Spa also offers the so-called Indulgence Packages – a series of packages, each includes foot ritual, Balinese massage, and body scrub treatment. Foot reflexology, facial, manicure & pedicure are also among the services offered at the spa. Courteous, well trained therapists at Island Spa will make sure guests feel comfortable from the beginning of a treatment, and feel totally refreshed at the end.
Island Spa offers Opening Promo – 20% Discount on All Treatments for in-house guests. Guests who wish to book an appointment can call Ext.740 from their room, or call 0361-761818 for outside guests. Advanced booking is necessary. Island Spa at Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta opens from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
Island Spa is also open in Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa Seminyak; Sun Island Hotel & Spa Legian; and White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa.
Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta
Located at one of Bali’s major tourism highlights, Sun Island Hotel Kuta is where everything you need is just around the corner. With 121 rooms and 8 suites, expect fine facilities and impeccable, world-class service amidst the genuine traditional Balinese hospitality. Only 5 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport, and 5 minutes walk to the famous sandy Kuta beach, major shopping malls, traditional art market, and water park, this Kuta accommodation caters business travelers, honeymooners, and families at their best interests.
Island Spa at Sun Island Hotel &Spa Kuta
Jl. Kartika Plaza 88, Kuta
T. +62 361 761818 Ext. 740
F. +62 361 750550
Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta is managed by Sun Island Bali Hotel Group (www.sunislandbali.com), a privately owned hotel chain that manages hotels, villas & resorts located in Bali's most prime locations. Sun Island Bali group has run and managed Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa, Seminyak; White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa; Sun Island Hotel Kuta; Sun Island Hotel & Spa Legian; and the latest, Sun Island Suites in Goa Gong, Ungasan. Each hotel or resort has a unique setting, with a blend of authentic Balinese heritage and Western contemporary designs, well equipped with outstanding facilities and exceptional service to ensure guest satisfaction, exclusivity and privacy. Sun Island Bali: Fun, Your Way!
Corp. Marketing Communications Manager
Sun Island Bali Group operates the website www.sunislandbali.com, www.sunislandkuta.com, www.whiterosebali.com, www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com,www.sunislandlegian.com
- These Legal Notice of Online Sale apply to all reservations and purchases made online.
- The site enables users to reserve rooms and supplementary services in all Sun Island Bali hotels and villas property.
- The Guest confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Online Sale.
The Guest shall respect the below process:
- To find a hotel or a villa, to select a check-in and a check-out date, to select a room and rate;
- To select, when needed and/or available, additional services;
- To check the reservation details, the total price including taxes and the applicable hotel’s policies and sales conditions related to the selected rate;
- To inform the Guest details;
- To read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of Online Sale;
- To confirm the reservation;
- To Guarantee the reservation;
- To pay for the reservation (when requested only).
- The Guest reservation is subject to an acknowledgement of receipt by email.
- The email shall summarize the dates, the services reserved, the prices, the address of the hotel concerned, the hotel’s policies related to the selected rate.
- The Guest shall provide his/her bank details as a guarantee of the reservation using a valid credit card The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this reservation purposes.
- Each rate booked at Sun Island Bali Group property, is subject to a Cancellation Policy. Failure to check in on the reserved arrival date will incur a penalty charge as detailed in the Cancellation Policy.
- To process with the payment the Guest shall inform:
His/her credit card number;
Its expiration date;
Its card verification number (csv).
- The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this payment purposes.
- The confirmation of reservation constitutes an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature between the parties. The Guest acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read, understood and accepted the sales conditions related to the selected rate.
This web site and the related web sites contained herein (collectively, the "Site") make available information on hotels, villas, and other transient stay facilities (each a "Property") owned, managed or franchised by Sun Island Bali.
In order to provide multiple access points to the services and products we offer, any one of these websites may ask for and collect personally identifiable information in order to enhance your experience and provide you with relevant information. Those websites, including:
- www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com, and
When using the Online Reservation and Online Registration you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date. Other information may be collected are: (i) reservation or information requests, (ii) purchasing products or services, (iii) responding to communications from us (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations), (iv) including collecting publicly available information from social networking web sites, We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of 'cookies' to obtain information about you while visiting our websites. A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Sun Island Bali cookies assign your computer with a unique identifier, which in turn, becomes your identification card whenever you return to Sun Island Bali websites. These cookies are limited to Sun Island Bali websites only, and are not designed to follow you when traveling on the Internet and will not remember your email address.