Sun Island Bali Conducted Charity Program 2017 in Badung Area
On Tuesday, June 20, 2017, management and staff representatives of Sun Island Bali Group along with members of welfare committee departed to Banjar Angantiga—a remote village in Petang, Badung, Bali—for the company’s annual charity program.
For the charity program in 2017, Sun Island Bali sponsored a house renovation to one family in Banjar Angantiga. Furthermore, the group also distributed donations of charity goods to five families who live in poverty and those with special needs. Donations in form of livestock, mattresses, and basic household needs were distributed directly to the families. Meanwhile, donations in form of second-hand clothes were handed to the local authority to be distributed more evenly.
This annual charity program is conducted as a part of the group’s corporate social responsibility. The management of Sun Island Bali Hotel Group is committed to supporting the local community through various activities, such as the donations and house renovations. In years to come, Sun Island Bali will continue to contribute to a wider scope in the community.
Below are some images from the charity program.
Sun Island Bali Hotel Group is a privately owned hotel chain that manages hotels, villas & resorts located in Bali's most prime locations. Sun Island Bali group has run and managed Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa, Seminyak; White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa; Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta; Sun Island Hotel & Spa Legian; and the latest, Sun Island Suites in Goa Gong, Ungasan. Each hotel or resort has a unique setting, with a blend of authentic Balinese heritage and Western contemporary designs, well equipped with outstanding facilities and exceptional service to ensure guest satisfaction, exclusivity and privacy. Sun Island Bali: Fun, Your Way!
Sun Island Bali Group operates the website www.sunislandbali.com, www.sunislandkuta.com, www.whiterosebali.com, www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com,www.sunislandlegian.com
- These Legal Notice of Online Sale apply to all reservations and purchases made online.
- The site enables users to reserve rooms and supplementary services in all Sun Island Bali hotels and villas property.
- The Guest confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Online Sale.
The Guest shall respect the below process:
- To find a hotel or a villa, to select a check-in and a check-out date, to select a room and rate;
- To select, when needed and/or available, additional services;
- To check the reservation details, the total price including taxes and the applicable hotel’s policies and sales conditions related to the selected rate;
- To inform the Guest details;
- To read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of Online Sale;
- To confirm the reservation;
- To Guarantee the reservation;
- To pay for the reservation (when requested only).
- The Guest reservation is subject to an acknowledgement of receipt by email.
- The email shall summarize the dates, the services reserved, the prices, the address of the hotel concerned, the hotel’s policies related to the selected rate.
- The Guest shall provide his/her bank details as a guarantee of the reservation using a valid credit card The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this reservation purposes.
- Each rate booked at Sun Island Bali Group property, is subject to a Cancellation Policy. Failure to check in on the reserved arrival date will incur a penalty charge as detailed in the Cancellation Policy.
- To process with the payment the Guest shall inform:
His/her credit card number;
Its expiration date;
Its card verification number (csv).
- The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this payment purposes.
- The confirmation of reservation constitutes an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature between the parties. The Guest acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read, understood and accepted the sales conditions related to the selected rate.
This web site and the related web sites contained herein (collectively, the "Site") make available information on hotels, villas, and other transient stay facilities (each a "Property") owned, managed or franchised by Sun Island Bali.
In order to provide multiple access points to the services and products we offer, any one of these websites may ask for and collect personally identifiable information in order to enhance your experience and provide you with relevant information. Those websites, including:
- www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com, and
When using the Online Reservation and Online Registration you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date. Other information may be collected are: (i) reservation or information requests, (ii) purchasing products or services, (iii) responding to communications from us (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations), (iv) including collecting publicly available information from social networking web sites, We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of 'cookies' to obtain information about you while visiting our websites. A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Sun Island Bali cookies assign your computer with a unique identifier, which in turn, becomes your identification card whenever you return to Sun Island Bali websites. These cookies are limited to Sun Island Bali websites only, and are not designed to follow you when traveling on the Internet and will not remember your email address.