Sun Island Hotel Kuta Receives Best Service Hotel Award 2016 from Ctrip
On Saturday, January 7, 2017, the resort staff, management of White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa and members of corporate team participated in beach cleaning program to celebrate the Kuta resort's 18th anniversary. The beach clean-up, starting at 7 AM sharp, was conjoined with fun walk activity from the resort at Legian Street to Kuta Beach via Poppies Lane. At 7:30 AM, the team started sweeping and cleaning Kuta beach coastal area as they marched towards North before returning to the resort via Legian Street.
The beach cleaning activity was the first to held among White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa. In addition to celebrating the resort's anniversary, this program is meant to raise public awareness about clean, non-polluted environment to protect unique ecosystems, to maintain hygiene and to ensure the continual existence of all life on Earth. The similar activity is expected to be conducted on regular basis in the future.
Below are some documentation from the cleaning beach activity.
White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa is managed by Sun Island Bali – a privately owned hotel chain that focuses its hospitality service in hotels, resorts, and villas in Bali, Indonesia. Up to 2017, Sun Island Bali group has run and managed Sun Island Boutique Villas, Seminyak, White Rose Kuta Resort, Villas & Spa, Sun Island Hotel Kuta, Sun Island Hotel Legian, and Sun Island Suites in Goa Gong, Ungasan. Following its fast-growing development, more properties are soon to open in various areas in Bali. Each hotel or resort has a unique setting, with a blend of authentic Balinese heritage and Western contemporary design, well equipped with outstanding facilities and exceptional service to ensure guest satisfaction, exclusivity and privacy. Sun Island Bali is committed to give all guests, without exception, hospitality at its finest.
Sun Island Bali Group operates the website www.sunislandbali.com, www.sunislandkuta.com, www.whiterosebali.com, www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com,www.sunislandlegian.com
- These Legal Notice of Online Sale apply to all reservations and purchases made online.
- The site enables users to reserve rooms and supplementary services in all Sun Island Bali hotels and villas property.
- The Guest confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Online Sale.
The Guest shall respect the below process:
- To find a hotel or a villa, to select a check-in and a check-out date, to select a room and rate;
- To select, when needed and/or available, additional services;
- To check the reservation details, the total price including taxes and the applicable hotel’s policies and sales conditions related to the selected rate;
- To inform the Guest details;
- To read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of Online Sale;
- To confirm the reservation;
- To Guarantee the reservation;
- To pay for the reservation (when requested only).
- The Guest reservation is subject to an acknowledgement of receipt by email.
- The email shall summarize the dates, the services reserved, the prices, the address of the hotel concerned, the hotel’s policies related to the selected rate.
- The Guest shall provide his/her bank details as a guarantee of the reservation using a valid credit card The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this reservation purposes.
- Each rate booked at Sun Island Bali Group property, is subject to a Cancellation Policy. Failure to check in on the reserved arrival date will incur a penalty charge as detailed in the Cancellation Policy.
- To process with the payment the Guest shall inform:
His/her credit card number;
Its expiration date;
Its card verification number (csv).
- The Guest attests to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted for this payment purposes.
- The confirmation of reservation constitutes an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature between the parties. The Guest acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read, understood and accepted the sales conditions related to the selected rate.
This web site and the related web sites contained herein (collectively, the "Site") make available information on hotels, villas, and other transient stay facilities (each a "Property") owned, managed or franchised by Sun Island Bali.
In order to provide multiple access points to the services and products we offer, any one of these websites may ask for and collect personally identifiable information in order to enhance your experience and provide you with relevant information. Those websites, including:
- www.sunislandboutiquevillas.com, and
When using the Online Reservation and Online Registration you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date. Other information may be collected are: (i) reservation or information requests, (ii) purchasing products or services, (iii) responding to communications from us (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations), (iv) including collecting publicly available information from social networking web sites, We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of 'cookies' to obtain information about you while visiting our websites. A cookie is a very small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Sun Island Bali cookies assign your computer with a unique identifier, which in turn, becomes your identification card whenever you return to Sun Island Bali websites. These cookies are limited to Sun Island Bali websites only, and are not designed to follow you when traveling on the Internet and will not remember your email address.